Meet the leaders advancing the $123.6 billion pet care industry. This exponential growth opportunity starts with the most innovative and respected pet product manufacturers, importers, retailers, thought leaders and trailblazers coming together at Global Pet Expo, the premier international gathering for the pet industry.
TOP REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT GLOBAL PET EXPO
- Get a list of qualified buyers from 80+ countries. Access the Global Pet Expo invitation list, which includes qualified buyer registrants from the past two years, and the 2023 buyer registration list, available pre-show.
- Successfully launch your product. Ninety percent of buyer attendees head straight to the New Products Showcase to view and vote for the best new products. Winning a Best in Show Award is a great way to stand out from the crowd and receive valuable press coverage.
- Pique the interest of the press. Leverage media engagement opportunities and public relations resources to connect with the media. Host a press conference and distribute literature in the Press Office.
- Sharpen your knowledge. Attend the complimentary Global Learning Series to enhance your understanding of the pet product industry so that you can make profitable, strategic business decisions.
- Network with pet industry professionals. Attend the largest networking reception in the industry to build meaningful connections and share best practices with global movers and shakers.
- Expand your customer base. Schedule meetings to discuss business partnerships with key mass market retailers, supermarkets, chains, pet product retailers, specialty retailers and independent retailers.
- Increase brand visibility. Exhibit in category specific areas on the show floor like The Boutique, The Natural Pet, Everything Aquatic, Country Pavilion and What’s New! The Digital Floor Plan, Show Planner and Official Show Directory also enhance discoverability.
- Leverage APPA Member benefits in person. Meet with APPA’s team of industry experts, including market research analysts, export import specialists, government and regulatory affairs, financial services, and more.
For more information about exhibiting or attending Global Pet Expo, please visit the official website.