Pet Age is looking for women leaders who are influential in the pet manufacturing or servicing industry for the 2021 Pet Age Women of Influence Awards. Successful candidates will have a solid reputation based on experience, integrity and leadership while possessing a proven track record of accomplishments.
The Women of Influence Award recipients will be recognized and profiled in the March issue of Pet Age.
– May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
– Only one individual may be nominated per company.
– Nominees must be employed in for-profit pet manufacturing or servicing businesses or nonprofit organizations (pet retailers are not eligible).
– Must be a woman who holds a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for her organization.
– Cannot be a past award recipient or member of the judging panel or a member of any judge’s immediate family.
For a nomination to be considered complete, all materials described below must be submitted together and received by Pet Age no later than 5 p.m. PDT Friday, January 8. Nominations must be submitted ONLINE to be considered.
For questions or more information, please contact Glenn Polyn, email@example.com