PetSafe is helping share a little holiday joy to shelter pets across the nation this month. For every “Like” or “Follow” the brand receives on its Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts between now and Dec. 31, PetSafe will donate one toy to a pet in a shelter.
“PetSafe is proud to support these 12 organizations that are working hard to make their communities better for animals and people alike,” said Jim Tedford, PetSafe director of Animal Welfare Initiatives. “Our tagline is ‘Protect. Teach. Love.’ and that’s exactly what we aim to do through this year’s ‘Joy of Toys’ campaign.”
PetSafe aims to provide up to 12,000 of its Busy Buddy and FroliCat brand cat and dog toys to pets in shelters across the U.S., including:
• Asheville Humane Society (Asheville, N.C.)
• Larimer Humane Society (Fort Collins, Colo.)
• Oregon Humane Society (Portland, Ore.)
• Halifax Humane Society (Daytona Beach, Fla.)
• Louisiana SPCA (New Orleans)
• Capital Area Humane Society (Hilliard, Ohio)
• Atlanta Humane Society (Atlanta)
• Kentucky Humane Society (Louisville, Ky.)
• Charleston Animal Society (N. Charleston, S.C.)
• Foothills Animal Rescue (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
• South Suburban Humane Society (Chicago Heights, Ill.)
• Austin Humane Society (Austin, Texas)
To participate in PetSafe’s Joy of Toys campaign and help the brand donate a toy to a shelter pet, visit facebook.com/PetSafeBrand, twitter.com/PetSafe, instagram.com/PetSafe and pinterest.com/PetSafe and click “Like” or “Follow” by Dec. 31.