Pet Age is looking for women leaders who are influential in their companies, communities and the pet industry for the 2019 Pet Age Women of Influence Awards. The 2019 edition of the honor will mark the fifth anniversary of the award, as Pet Age began Women of Influence in 2015 to recognize women for their influential work in the booming pet product trade.
The successful candidates will have a solid reputation based on experience, integrity and leadership and have a proven track record of accomplishments. Pet Age is proud to honor the women who lead the industry in so many areas of the Pet Industry, and we invite you to nominate all women who deserve to have us celebrate their successes, which benefit the entire pet industry.
The Women of Influence Award recipients will be recognized and profiled in the March issue of Pet Age.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- Nominees must be employed in for-profit pet manufacturing or servicing businesses or nonprofit organizations.
- Must be a woman who holds a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for her organization.
- Cannot be a past award recipient.
For a nomination to be considered complete, all materials described below must be submitted together and received by Pet Age no later than 5 p.m. Friday, January 4.
Nominations must be submitted ONLINE to be considered.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 4