Press release: Camp Bow Wow
Camp Bow Wow, the largest and leading doggy day care and boarding franchise, announced one of its strongest years of growth at the close of 2018 through the achievements of the company’s corporate team and franchise network. The $100+ million-dollar brand more than doubled in year-over-year growth in openings by reaching its projected goal of 20 new locations.
In addition, Camp Bow Wow furthered its position as the leading pet care franchise through new market penetration and location enhancements:
- Opened Camp Bow Wow Fair Oaks in late-October as the first-ever location with a VCA Hospital on-site offering veterinary services by appointment
- Opened first Camps in the states of Washington and Mississippi
- Brought the Camp Bow Wow experience to multiple markets for the first time, including Peoria, IL, Monroe, WA, Asheville, NC, Bremerton, WA and Pensacola, FL
As part of Camp Bow Wow’s continued investment in the brand and focus on improving the customer experience, the company also successfully executed multiple strategic initiatives to meet the needs of its rapidly expanding business:
- Launched cutting-edge proprietary Data Dawg 2.0 software, the central application for franchise owners to manage operations. The software is uniquely tailored to Camp Bow Wow’s business strategy and franchise owner needs, resulting in streamlined day-to-day business management
- Overhauled website with forward-thinking design, enhanced functionality and enriched content
“The Camp Bow Wow team, across all facets of the company, set the bar high at the on-set of the year and they’ve delivered strong results as we close out 2018,” said Cail Morrison, president of Camp Bow Wow. “I’m proud and excited to be leading the brand into 2019 and am looking forward to what we’ll accomplish in the New Year.”
With Camps in 42 states and Canada, Camp Bow Wow is the dog daycare and boarding leader within the estimated $72.13 billion pet care industry according to the American Pet Product Association. As the company continues to align itself with strategic franchisee partners who are interested in investing in the pet care business, the brand is on track to match or exceed 2018’s Camp openings in 2019 and to reach its long-term goal of more than 300 units in the next three years.