Press release: SaniPet
COVID-19 has heightened global awareness around safety precautions needed to protect the whole family (people and pets alike) from germs. The “new normal” will include more habits of hand washing, sanitizing and wiping down any surfaces before entering our homes. The CDC has issued this statement to pet owners, “Practicing pet hygiene can help prevent the spread of germs between pets and people.” SaniPet by Absorbine has answered the call by launching a pet-safe, convenient and highly effective antiseptic coat spray with strong margins and merchandising solutions to drive revenue for retailers.
Available for pre-order now, SaniPet can be placed in any section of a retailer’s store, boarding resort, grooming salon or e-commerce site. SaniPet offers a peace of mind solution for pet-parents who regularly take their pet outdoors, live in urban markets, and interact with pet services like veterinarians, groomers, dog walkers, day cares, etc.
SaniPet provides retailers a dynamic combination of eye-catching packaging and space-friendly merchandising solutions to drive profitability and generate return customers (or repeat purchases).
Key benefits of SaniPet coat spray:
- Antiseptic formula kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria that pets track into the home, car or office from daily exposure to other pets, people and environments
- Appeals to virtually all dog owners
- Approved for daily/frequent use
- Alcohol-free with soothing aloe
- Eye-catching packaging
- 360-degree, no mess directional spray nozzle bottle design
- 3 convenient and space efficient merchandising display/POP solutions: impulse buy countertop display tray, corrugate floor shipper display and quarter pallet display
- Great product-solution for protecting pets and promoting healthy environments such as pet retail spaces, farm and feed stores, grooming salons, day camps, boarding resorts, pet-friendly businesses and more
- Timely availability as consumers adapt to new normals of healthy habits
- Pre-orders accepted now; product available mid-summer 2020
For more information on SaniPet or to place a pre-order before the first production run is spoken for, email [email protected] or contact your W.F. Young representative.