Skout’s Honor, maker of environmentally and socially-conscious green cleaning and grooming products, today announced it will be featured by Nordstrom in the retail company’s Pop-In@Nordstrom Celebrates Year of the Dog shop, which launches today in select U.S. and Canadian stores.
This exclusive, limited-time shopping experience celebrates all things dog in honor of the Lunar New Year and 2018 being “Year of the Dog.” The shop features a wide assortment of exclusive apparel, accessories, toys, treats and surprises for dogs and the humans who love them. Curated by Olivia Kim, dog aficionado and Nordstrom vice president of Creative Projects, the shop will carry three of Skout’s Honor’s next-generation green cleaning products, including:
Stain & Odor Remover
- For everyday clean up and unexpected accidents
- Eliminates stains and odors quickly
- Ideal for removing urine, feces, vomit, blood, mud, grease and even wine!
- For quick and easy odor elimination
- Breaks down and destroys surface and airborne odors
- Ideal for pet bedding, car seats, furniture, upholstery, waste-baskets
Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer
- For the worst cat spray stains and odors
- Quickly eliminates feline pheromones and urine, feces, vomit, hairball, marking scent!
“We love that Nordstrom has recognized their customers’ desire to shop for products designed just for pets and pet parents,” said Jenny Gilcrest, director of marketing for Skout’s Honor. “Not only does this Pop-In@Nordstrom showcase our brand as one of the “best of the best” in pet specialty, but it’s also an incredible opportunity to introduce our products to a new group of potentially life-long customers.”
Pop-In@Nordstrom Celebrates Year of the Dog is available in eight Nordstrom locations and online at Nordstrom.com/pop from February 16 to March 25. Locations include:
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Washington
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Washington
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California
- The Grove, Los Angeles, California