By Pet Age Staff//January 2, 2024//
By: Pet Age Staff//January 2, 2024//
Press release: Pet King Brands
Pet King Brands, the pioneering leader of veterinarian-recommended enzymatic pet health brands including ZYMOX Dermatology and Oratene Brushless Oral Care, recently celebrated 25 years of serving pet parents. With innovative dermatologic products, Pet King Brands extends its commitment beyond dogs and cats, catering to a diverse spectrum of animals, including horses, reptiles, birds and exotic species.
The Pet King Brands portfolio encompasses a wide range of solutions addressing the antibiotic-free needs of pets, including ear health, skincare and brushless oral care products. The brand’s newest products embody cutting-edge innovation and address a myriad of pet care
• Zylafen for Reptiles – topical solution and spray actively supports shedding, skin, cuts and abrasions in lizards, snakes, turtles and other reptiles
• ZYMOX Avian Care for All Birds – topical solution and spray supports healthy skin and plumage for all birds, including poultry and waterfowl
• ZYMOX Small Animal & Exotic – topical solution and spray for healthy skin, cuts, irritated skin and abrasions in small animals and exotics such as rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs and guinea pigs
• ZYMOX for Cats & Kittens – enzymatic Ear Solution with .5 percent hydrocortisone, Ear Cleanser and Topical Cream with .5 percent hydrocortisone provide care, comfort and relief for common ear and skin issues
• ZYMOX Advanced Enzymatic Shampoo and Conditioner – These hypoallergic formulas feature oat extract for dogs’ and cats’ sensitive, itchy and irritated skin.
Pamela K. Bosco, dedicated dog mom and Pet King Brands founder, found her inspiration to develop Zymox after witnessing the remarkable healing effects of the product on her German shepherd’s chronic ear infections. Over the past quarter of a century, Pet King Brands has donated over one million dollars in product and financial contributions across the nation.
“I am immensely proud to celebrate not only 25 years of Pet King Brands, but 25 years of unwavering dedication to the well-being of pets,” Bosco said. “As we look to the next 25 years, we are excited to continue shaping the future of antibiotic-free pet healthcare.”