Pet Age is looking to honor its next class of 40 of the most accomplished young leaders in the pet servicing/manufacturing industry. The 40 award recipients will be recognized and profiled in the December issue of Pet Age. Nominations are due Friday, September 8.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
– Must be 39 years old or younger on November 30, 2017.
– Must be an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, or other senior-level executive or manager in a for-profit or nonprofit company manufacturing or servicing the pet retailer industry. (Pet retailers are not eligible.)
– May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
– Cannot be a member of the judging panel, or a member of any judge’s immediate family.
– Only one individual may be nominated per company.
Submit your nomination here.
Contact Anna Acquaviva at email@example.com with any questions.
Last year’s winners can be seen here.