This is a special year for Pet Age, as 2019 marks the fifth anniversary for its ICON Awards. This annual award honors those pet professionals who have demonstrated a long-term commitment to the sustained success and growth of the pet industry. With at least 20 years of experience working with some of the market’s top manufacturers, distributors, retailers, PR firms and more, they all have one thing in common: the pet industry wouldn’t be as strong as it is today without their contributions.
Selected from a vast pool of qualified candidates, the recipients of this year’s ICON Awards were chosen based on experience, integrity and leadership. Each honoree has a unique yet equally valuable experience, and we will honor their meaningful and lasting contributions with profiles that will appear in the August issue of Pet Age.
By recognizing the following pet industry icons, Pet Age thanks them for their achievements that will have a lasting effect on pets the people who love them.
- Darcy Bomford – True Leaf Pet
- Pamela Bosco – Pet King Brands
- David DeLuca – Mars Petcare North America
- Michele Dixon – Petcurean Pet Nutrition
- Jo Hunt – DHA Lifestyle
- Brad Kane – Petmate
- Stephen Katz – Therabis
- Kristen Levine – Kristen Levine Media
- Tom Lunneborg – Oxyfresh
- Steve Nicolosi – Glo-Marr
- Andrew Paules – Ethical Products
- William Piechocki – Fiesta Pet Deli
- Sandy Robins – Pet Lifestyle Consultant
- Chuck Simons – Groomers Helper
- Jungle Bob Smith – Jungle Bob Enterprises
- Tim Taft – Innovation Pets
- Michael Twain – Amazing Pet Products
- Ryan Yamka – Guardian Pet Food Company
- Donald Young – Merrick Pet Care
- Yuriy Synytsya – COLLAR Company
Congratulations to all the winners!