Press release: Morris Animal Inn
With winter right around the corner, pet owners are making plans to send their pets on winter vacations while they travel themselves. The new Morris Animal Inn at Montville is busy hosting pampered pets, as dogs and cats get the royal treatment at the new pet resort and spa.
Morris Animal Inn, a five-star luxury resort and spa for pets, recently opened its second location in Montville, New Jersey. The new state-of-the art facility is nestled near the Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic area and features all the amenities and services that have established Morris Animal Inn as leader in the pet care industry.
“We’re very excited to open a second location in Montville,” said Joanne Morris, vice president of Morris Animal Inn. “There is a strong demand for our pet care services, and we’re looking forward to delivering more of our world-class experiences to four-legged guests.”
Located on Boonton Avenue, Morris Animal Inn at Montville is a 14,000-square-foot facility offering two floors of luxurious accommodations for dogs and cats, along with all the pampering amenities that have garnered international recognition for Morris Animal Inn. Overnight lodging, grooming and spa services, day care, doggie day camp, dog training, fitness activities and more are offered in Montville.
Morris Animal Inn is especially busy following the “puppy pandemic,” according to Morris. Pet ownership surged during the pandemic, as many families welcomed new dogs into their homes to help ease the stress of lockdowns and social distancing. According to the ASPCA, 23 million American households acquired a pet during the COVID-19 crisis.
Morris Animal Inn at Montville Amenities Include:
- Luxury, natural light, climate-controlled suites with raised beds and plush bedding for dogs
- Three-story kitty condos with faux leather sofas and plush bedding
- TVs playing entertaining videos and tablet computers for kitty games and activities
- Piped in relaxing music for all pets
- Expansive outdoor play yards set on seven acres featuring specially designed K9 Grass for group or individual day care
- Positive dog training with overnight and day training options
- Full-service grooming and spa services from haircuts and nail trims to doggie facials and “paw-dicures”
- State-of-the art air filtration and purification systems (Retairapy)
- Advanced security systems
- Happy Hours with wholesome, seasonal gourmet pet treats
- Canine “pawties” and special events
Like Morris Animal Inn’s facility in Morristown, Montville’s country inn is engineered for both the comfort and safety of pet guests. It is climate-controlled with ultraviolet purified air, smoke and sprinkler systems, back-up generators, 24-hour surveillance cameras and the capability for daily floor-to-ceiling sanitizing for the cleanest environment. Perimeter fences enclose the facility.
Family owned and operated for six decades, Morris Animal Inn was established by Walter Morris Sr., a professional dog handler who won “Best in Show” at the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Current owners, Walter Morris Jr. and wife Marianne, built the Morristown facility in 1986 and put years of experience into transforming the Inn into a luxury pet resort and spa. Morris Animal Inn at Montville will continue the tradition of premier pet care.