Press release: Guardian Pet Food
Guardian Pet Food Company, Inc. recently formalized its corporate commitment to supporting charitable partners.
“All of us at Guardian are committed to putting the health and well-being of pets, and the people that care for them, first,” said Jim Galovski, founder and CEO of Guardian. “We are committed to donating the equivalent of two percent or more of our annual gross revenue (including in-kind product donations) every year to certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that align with our commitments to pets and people.”
Guardian Pet Foods is a different kind of pet food company. Headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts, Guardian is a pending certified B-Corp that puts pets before profits. Guardian works every day to realize its mission to help your pet live their best life. Guardian’s brands include Dog Almighty and NOBL.
On December 28, 2021, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued US Patent Number 11,206,852, entitled “Compact Nutrient Dense Freeze-Dried Pet Food Product” to Guardian Pet Food Company.
NOBL Canine Food Bars in Turkey & Duck and Beef & Chicken are:
- Nutrient-dense and freeze-dried
- 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for everyday feeding or on-the-go
- Over 90 percent digestible
- Made from >80 percent animal-based proteins
- Contain no synthetic vitamins, minerals, processing aids or carriers
- Made in a Safe Quality Foods 3 (SQF) certified facility
- Convenient, portable, and ready-to-feed; no rehydrating or mixing needed