Under the principal leadership of Dennis Dubbelman, a 25-year pet industry veteran and proven business development leader growing companies and brands across North America and Europe, Lichetenstein-based Dubbelman Consulting is open for business. It plans to offer a dynamic range of customizable business development, promotional, trade show and strategic solutions for pet product manufacturers looking to expand their global footprint.
“For any pet product manufacturer seeking a direct link to expanding their business and sales in Europe and/or North America, Dubbelman Consulting delivers each of its clients the combination of experience, an established network of retailer partners in a variety of sales channels, and a direct link to buyers – all with a track record of proven results,” the company said in a press release.
Dubbelman Consulting offers:
- 25 years of experience in the pet industry, working with major companies such as Hill’s, Group DePre, Saturn Pet Care, Ospelt, Flexi and more, in leader categories such as:
o Dog and Cat Food
o Dog and Cat Treats/Snacks/Chews
o Dog and Cat Accessories
o Bird Food and Accessories
o Small Animal Food and Accessories
o Aquatic / Fish Food and Accessories
o Herp / Reptile Food and Accessories
- An established retailer, distribution and manufacturing network across Europe and North America (U.S. and Canada) to open new doors or to manage existing business accounts
- Strategic sales and business development support across a range of sales and distribution channels:
o Food Drug Mass
o Pet Specialty
o Green Trade
- A range of experience in consumer product goods, brand management, including private labels/private brands
- Matchmaking/Door Opening to New Accounts or Channels
- Promotions: Get your products into a retailer on an in-and-out basis, servicing the process.
- Bringing Innovations to Market
- Tradeshow support: Before, during and after a tradeshow—from introductions to post-show follow ups
“I am grateful that I have the opportunity to utilize my extensive experience in the pet industry to launch Dubbelman Consulting and help business partners, brands and manufacturers achieve their goals and expand their footprint across Europe and North America,” said Dubbelman, founder and principal. “I truly am proud to combine my network of key relationships and my industry experience and work in close collaboration with pet industry manufacturers, distributors, pet specialty retailers and key account retail managers to drive success. No project is too big or too small.”
“Whether your business is looking to get your products into the retailers or channels of your choice, or if you are looking for an experienced industry professional to manage and service the business from start to finish, Dubbelman Consulting can work in partnership with you on an individual project basis, commission basis or ongoing retainer basis to achieve your goals,” the company states.