Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference—the Southeast’s largest trade show, conference and competition for professional pet stylists and service professionals taking place March 9-12 at the Georgia International Convention Center—is launching a social media contest to give an up-and-coming pet stylist or service provider free education.
Education is one of the most valuable tools for groomers and service providers to hone their skills, build their business and reach their goals. Anyone can nominate an employee with an undeniable passion, someone they’re mentoring or a student who can’t wait to start their own business for the #APFC17Dreamer.
Guidelines are below:
- Pick your dreamer, and make sure they’re available March 9-12
- Post a photo or video on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. It should include:
- Your dreamer at work
- Why your dreamer deserves to win (keep it brief)
- The hashtag #APFC17Dreamer
- A tag of Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference
- Post by February 20 to be considered
- Winner will be contacted on February 24 and given $400 worth of FREE education at Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference
- The winner will have to register for the classes they want to take and come to the show
Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference will offer more than 70 seminars geared toward groomers and the pet services industry in subjects ranging from mobile and cat grooming to treating skin and coat problems to marketing and social media. Sessions will also cover new trends with new speakers, including Dr. Michah Kohles, Jennifer Lee, Mario DiFante, Olga Zabelinskaya and Lynn Switanowski, who will present a complimentary 90-minute session spotlighting social media and how it can improve your business on Friday, March 10.