TruPet LLC, the parent company of TruDog, has been awarded a spot on the Inc. 5000 prestigious list of the fastest growing private companies in America for 2018. TruPet LLC ranked 39th overall, 4th in the retail category and #1 in the state of Ohio.
“We wouldn’t be here without the passion and dedication of our dog mom and dads,” said Lori R. Taylor, founder of TruPet. “When Truman died, I was heartbroken. I made a commitment his death would not be in vain; that his legacy would be the light to lead the way for truth in dog nutrition. I like to think he’s looking down, tongue out, tail wagging, sending ‘good job, mom’ vibes from his heart to mine. We are blessed to be here. Our hearts are full of gratitude for the TruDog tribe that’s growing every day.”
The TruDog product line currently includes:
- Freeze dried premium raw dog food
- Dehydrated raw dog food
- Nutritional raw food toppers and mixers
- Natural supplements for dogs such as joint care, calming, skin and coat health, and an Omega proprietary formula
- Freeze dried raw treats for dogs and cats
- Dental care sprays, gels, and tongue cleaners for cats and dogs
- Oven baked natural treats and natural chews for dogs
- Dog toys
- Accessories for pets and humans such as ID tags and t-shirts
And in 2014, TruDog acquired Orapup, a company that makes tongue cleaning brushes for dogs and dental care pastes. Orapup products can now be purchased directly through the TruDog website.