The annual ICON Award honors those pet professionals who have demonstrated a long-term commitment to the sustained success and growth of the pet industry. With at least 20 years of experience working with some of the market’s top manufacturers, distributors, retailers, groomers, veterinarians and more, they all have one thing in common: the pet industry wouldn’t be as strong as it is today without their contributions.
Selected from a vast pool of qualified candidates, the recipients of this year’s ICON Awards were chosen based on experience, integrity and leadership. Each honoree has a unique yet equally valuable experience, and Pet Age will showcase their meaningful and lasting contributions with profiles that will appear in the October issue.
By recognizing the following members of the pet care industry, Pet Age thanks them for their achievements that will have a lasting effect on pets the people who love them.
- Carmen Daily – Animal Environments
- Stephanie Davis – Mirage Pet Products
- Tedd Ellis – Phelps Pet Products
- Mark Finke – Mark Finke LLC
- Dara Forleo – The Whole Pet Grooming Academy
- James Heim – Central Garden & Pet
- Lon Lewis – Pet’s Best Life
- Molly McAllister – Banfield Pet Hospital
- Dan McDougal – Natural Dog Company
- Ian Moses – Aussie Pet Mobile, Inc.
- Art Paradissis – Mars Petcare North America
- Steve Schrekenhofer – Leather Brothers, Inc.
- Eric Shook – Grandma Lucy’s
- Dennis Sprung – American Kennel Club
- Eric Udler – Super Pet Expo
- David Yaskulka – Nature’s Logic
- Linda Warner – International Professional Groomers
- Jerry Wilson – Jerry Wilson & Associates
Congratulations to the 18 recipients of this year’s ICON Awards!