Dog Rocks USA Distribution LLC announced an overarching name and rebranding to “Podium Pet Products.” The name change reflects the company’s broader ambition and commitment to growth within international pet markets.
“Our overarching brand, Podium Pet Products, allows us to strengthen our portfolio and emphasize our commitment to the pet care sector,” said Carina Evans, CEO of the company. “We have ambitious line extensions and new product development plans with the aim of providing a range of pet product solutions across the UK, European and North American markets, with APAC next.”
Dog Rocks remains the flagship brand for Podium Pet Products, whose growing portfolio includes:
- Dog Rocks: 100% natural prevention and cure to pet urine burn marks on grass, shrubs and hedging. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe and North America.
- Pet Remedy: The only natural solution to stress and anxiety in all household pets. Sold through Podium Pet Products in North America.
- Torus Water Bowl: A travel-friendly watering system that auto refills and filters water without the need for batteries or power, and comes in one-liter or two-liter variants. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- PetproBio: A natural prebiotic supplement for your pet’s overall health and wellbeing. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Pet Angel: Stylish antibacterial grooming tools for all pets designed & produced by Royal and Celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Non-Tip Feeder: Safe, durable and stackable feeding solution for your horse. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
The company has experienced a rapid change in a short time and continues to grow. They won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2016. Podium Pet Products is owned by three ex-GB athletes who have transferred their skills from sport to business—Andrew Hine and Nick Evans having represented GB during their careers playing International Polo and Carina Evans having represented GB as a World Cup Skeleton athlete.
The new name is effective and implemented immediately. For more details about their products, visit www.podiumpetproducts.com or see them at Global Pet Expo at booth #3019 from March 22–24, 2017.