For cat owners, cleaning out the litter box can be among the most dreaded chores in the house. In fact, in a recent online survey, Arm & Hammer Cat Litter uncovered that more than half of cat owners (52 percent) describe cleaning out the litter box as “tedious,” “dreadful” or a “nightmare.” To aid frustrated cat owners, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., the makers of Arm & Hammer Cat Litter, has introduced its latest innovation in pet care, Arm & Hammer SLIDE Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter. The revolutionary non-stick litter promises to make cleaning out and keeping an odor-free litter box easy and hassle-free.
“Cleaning out the litter box is a weekly chore that becomes even more time-consuming when you have to contend with scrubbing and scraping at stuck-on clumps on the sides or bottom of the litter box,” said Elizabeth Joe, group brand manager, Arm & Hammer Pet Care. “Arm & Hammer SLIDE makes cleanup easy and saves cat owners time so they can enjoy the fun parts of cat ownership.”
Arm & Hammer SLIDE notably uses patented EZ Clean technology that allows litter to slide right out of the pan with no scraping, scrubbing or sticking to the sides or bottom. Full product benefits include:
- Easy Clean-Up: Litter slides right out of the pan with no scraping or scrubbing
- Sealed in Odors: Moisture-activated Micro-Granules form a tight seal around cat waste to completely seal odor
- 7-Day Guarantee: Experience the confidence of a seven-day odor free home—guaranteed
- Rock-Hard Clumps: Plant-derived particles help create rock-hard clumps for easy scooping
- 100 percent Dust Free: Unique formula helps keep floors clean with minimal dusting
- Soft Touch: Litter made with fine micro-particles for a softer feel
When using Arm & Hammer SLIDE, it’s recommended to start with a clean, empty litter box. Fill the box with three to four inches of litter to ensure coverage and remember to remove clumps and solid waste daily. When it’s time to change the litter, SLIDE pours right out with ease!
Arm & Hammer SLIDE Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter is available in 14-, 19- and 28-pound boxes and is sold nationwide at leading retail outlets and pet stores.