Nature’s Table brings the farm to a pet’s bowl, using real, wholesome ingredients such as sweet blueberries, seasonal pumpkin and fresh carrots. Ingredients that are grown and raised with care, from places they know, by trusted partners, like handpicked apples from Evans Fruit Orchards, in Washington State.
Like all Innova products, Nature’s Table does not contain any chicken by-product meal, fillers, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Animal protein is always the first ingredient, helping to maintain lean muscle mass. The products are grain and white potato free, with no gluten added.
During the event, attendees were able to feast on a menu prepared by chef Kerry Heffernan and inspired by the fresh ingredients you would find in the new Nature’s Table line of products. The four course meal, included entrees like smoked chicken breast with lentil and root vegetable ragout and rosemary custard, carpaccio bison with cranberry agrodolce and sunflower chive oil and pumpkin brulee with sweet whipped cottage cheese and Mexican cinnamon.
Dog owners can choose from five nutritious dry recipes and two treat recipes:
- Grain Free Farm-Raised Chicken & Savory Turkey Recipe Adult Dog Food
- Grain Free Cold Water Salmon & Wild Herring Recipe Adult Dog Food
- Grain Free Ranch-Raised Beef & Red Lentils Recipe Adult Dog Food
- Grain Free Adult Dog Food with Ranch-Raised Bison & Green Lentils
- Grain Free Adult Dog Food with Pasture-Raised Venison & Split Peas
- Grain Free Farm-Raised Chicken Recipe Dog Treats
- Grain Free Ranch-Raised Beef & Garden Peas Recipe Dog Treats
Cat owners will have two nutritious dry recipes and one treat recipe to choose from:
- Grain Free Farm-Raised Chicken & Tender Turkey Recipe Adult Cat Food
- Grain Free Cold Water Salmon & Peas Recipe Adult Cat Food
- Grain Free Cold Water Salmon & Savory Chicken Recipe Cat Treats
The company will have their new product line on display at the Global Pet Expo.