American Pet Professionals (APP) recently welcomed the following people, from all areas of the pet industry—from veterans in the industry to brand new pet pros—as new members to its organization:
- Barbara Denzer, vice president of marketing of Cardinal Pet Care, pet product-manufacturing company devoted to pets, people and the planet in Azusa, California.
- Alec Beaton, president of Pooch Approved Products, USA and the GoGo Stik, The Totally Clean Super Scooper located in Syracuse, New York.
- Dawn Grana of Sophia Maxium Design, offering the art of fashion in canine style, jewelry tags, collars and leashes based in Lombard, Illinois.
- David Fine, owner of Bark n Bag, LLC, pet carriers provide a stylish means for transporting your pet with clean and contemporary style located in Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Cathy Williams of Precious and Few Photography, specializing in many areas of photography, including pet photography, in Oyster Bay Cove, New York.
- Candace D’Anglo of Dogaholics, offering pet business consulting, doggie daycare, grooming and pet products based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Lorraine Cassidy, Certified Dog Walker Professional Pet Sitter, based in Babylon, New York.
- Susi Resner of The Beardie Bag, a comfortable cross body bag to carry a bearded dragon anywhere–based in Northport, New York.
- Tavor White of Chews Happiness, makers of finely crafted, quality, artisan pet products that are good for you, your dog and the planet, based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Lisa Tauger of Lilypad Pet Sitters, offering pet sitting and boarding based in Huntington, New York.
- Heather Lauwers of Dog Walks & Pet Care LLC, based in Northport, New York.
- Patrick Donovan, digital sales executive of Pet360, Pet360 provides inspiration, care and support for pet parents in the ways they need it most, base in Manhattan, New York.
“As our organization continues to grow with new members across the country, we are thrilled to be now offering more and more online education for busy pet professionals,” APP Preisdent Nancy E. Hassel said. “We are also mapping out areas to host upcoming half day seminars and full day seminars to reach more pet professionals in their locations. Not all pet professionals can go to major industry events and we are happy to be filling that void that no other organization has ever done for the pet industry.
“As you can see, we have pet professionals from all areas and expertise as members, and I am excited to welcome each new member, help them with their business goals, referrals, connections, questions and look forward to meeting them in person,” Hassel said.
APP said they are dedicated to helping educate pet professionals. The organization is introducing more ways for members to learn online and in-person and will soon be announcing exciting new additions for its members.
For more information about APP or to become a member, go to their website. To contact Nancy Hassel, call (631) 446-1105 or email Nancy@AmericanPetProfessionals.com.